Thursday, September 6, 2012

NO MORE PORES!

Overall, I am pretty happy with my face. Except for one thing.. the large pores that I have inherited from both sides of my family! I have used all kinds of strips, washes, masks, you name it to get rid of them.. and they are still here! Actually, they WERE just here and now they have gone away.

I made a fun trip to Sephora today and talked with one of their wonderful salespeople. She has me HOOKED on Dr. Brandt's Pores No More. HOLY MOLY! The pore refiner works INSTANTLY and it not only covers the skin, but it tightens it and treats it, too. There is also a vacuum cleanser, skin exfoliant, and mattifying lotion in the set that I bought. I got the whole thing for $60.00. A little expensive, but if you can only imagine all the money that I've already spent on things that don't work... THIS IS MY MIRACLE. If you have the same problem as me, it is worth a try!!

Pinned Image

No comments:

Post a Comment