So.. I love being tan. However, I don't want to die of skin cancer! My dermatologist sells this amazing concotion at his office. People can also purchase this product online. I have used other self-tanners in the past, and nothing compares to this. Not even the spray-tan machines at the tanning salon. The package above is sold at www.sunlabsonline.com for 43.95. I use the Ultra Dark (and I am naturally pasty white). I only bought the tanner and use my own exfoliator and moisterizer at home. The website also offers free samples!
Pros:
- Goes on dark. Hard to streak if you can see exactly where everything is going!
- Smells HEAVENLY going on. Like sweet cherries.
- Looks like you have been in the sun. Not orange!
- Like I said, no streaks!
- Healthy alternative to tanning beds and sitting in the sun.
Cons:
-Takes time. I shower and exfoliate, put the lotion on, then wait before putting my clothes back on before going to bed. Then, I shower again in the morning.
- Not a big deal, but has a slight not-so-yummy scent after it dries. Once you shower the next day and put on some lotion, you are good to go, though.
- Can stain sheets and/or clothes if wet/sweaty. But, it does all come clean in the wash easily.
The tan usually lasts about three days. You can layer and re-apply as much as you'd like!

No comments:
Post a Comment