Monday, August 27, 2012

Slim Down Stats

Maybe this will motivate me.. maybe this will inspire you. But as I mentioned before, I love the Tone It Up program. I am jump starting my health journey with their Five Day Slim Down. Here are my beginning stats:

Weight: 132.2 lbs

Measurements

Left Arm: 11 in
Right Arm: 10.5 in
Neck: 12 in
Chest: 34 in
Waist: 29 in
Hips: 35.5 in
Left Thigh: 20.5 in
Right Thigh:20 in
Left Calf: 14.5 in
Right Calf: 14 in

Again, I am not so concerned about the weight. Losing a few inches would be nice so that I can fit in my old clothes. I really want to feel good again. I want to be FIT. I will be honest about the improvements (or lack thereof) I make. However, I think this will be good. :)

Off to start my day with a Booty-Call (early morning workout), my breakfast, and a Bombshell Spell!

No comments:

Post a Comment