I said I would be COMPLETELY honest with my Tone It Up journey. First of all, I feel amazing! Tons of energy, my digestive system is working well, I do feel less stressed. I am going to continue doing what I've been doing. I did end up gaining a pound in the last five days, but I lost inches overall (I did gain half in one arm and another half in one calf -- seems like things are evening out?). Here are the stats:
Weight: 133.2 lbs
Measurements
Left Arm: 11 in
Right Arm: 11 in
Neck: 12 in
Chest: 34 in
Waist:
28 in
Hips: 35 in
Left Thigh: 19 in
Right Thigh: 20 in
Left Calf:
14.5 in
Right Calf: 14.5 in
Weight Gain: + 1 lb
Inches Lost: - 2 inches
I am going out of town today, but plan to continue eating well and working out on my trip. I'll be posting when I return, but my next check-in won't be until a week from this upcoming Monday. I'll keep doing these each week to help stay on track.
Have a great Labor Day Weekend!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment