Tuesday, August 28, 2012

To supplement, or not to supplement...

If you are anything like me, I am very confused about which supplements I should be taking. If I followed everyone's advice, I'd be popping pills all day long! I've decided to stick with just one and to eat a very balanced diet.

I only take a multi-vitamin, and I have finally found one that I LOVE. I've tried a few before, and I HATED taking them. Some smelled horrible, others made me want to throw-up if I didn't eat a ginormous meal beforehand, and many were filled with chemicals.

I honestly don't remember how I heard about these vitamins, but I am so happy that I did. Raw One for Women by Vitamin Code is awesome! The vitamins come from FOOD -- whole, uncooked, and untreated food. Because of this, your body is able to absorb the nutrients much more effectively. There is absolutely no gluten, no dairy, no binders, and no fillers. You only have to take one a day, too.


This company offers many different types of vitamins, including special formulas for men, kids, prenatal, over 50, and more. I definitely recommend this brand! You can buy it online. I've also seen it at Vitamin Shoppe and other health stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment