Visit www.toneitup.com for more information!
Although it is a permanent way of living, there are special things you can do to help manage your weight before special events or even to kick start your journey, including a five day and a seven day slim down. On Sunday, I am going to be shopping for the foods that will help me succeed! The last time I did the slim down I lost over five pounds in five days. I also shed about eight inches. Afterwards, I had the most energy EVER and actually felt HAPPIER. Pretty crazy, huh? The girls in charge of the program encourage those in the program to give updates on Facebook, Twitter, and their community online as much as possible.
Bombshell Spell.. Start off every morning with this metabolizing drink.
I also have the Beach Babe DVD, which I am in love with. There are seven fantastic workouts. The girls also post workouts on YouTube which is great. Here is a link to one of their workouts: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFfHhRi4dpI.
These ladies are so sweet and helpful. They even respond to my questions and posts! If you follow this program, let me know how it works for you.


No comments:
Post a Comment