Until recently, I "hydrated" myself with diet pop. WAY TOO MUCH. It was hard, but I finally quit this bad habit about a month ago. Regular pop is bad because it is loaded with sugar and chemicals. Diet pop is even worse because although it doesn't have real sugar, it has extra evil chemicals!
If you are like me, you probably love the fizziness of pop. I do drink regular water and iced tea, but I am able to get my fizz fix with sparkling water. IT IS AMAZING! Zero calories, zero chemicals, zero sugar. You can buy the plain stuff and jazz it up with fruit, or you can purchase some that already have natural flavors.
La Croix Sparkling Water
I personally enjoy the plain and grapefruit flavors the most, but they also have varieties that come in raspberry, lemon, coconut, and more. La Croix (my favorite) is a little pricey, but you can find cheaper brands at pretty much any grocery store.
Make it a goal to drink LOTS of water this week. You should always have something on hand. Not only will it help your body work better, but you will probably feel less hungry and more energized!

No comments:
Post a Comment